The Harbour View Hotel is located on the corner of Cumberland Street and Lower Fort Street at Dawes Point. The original Harbour View was demolished to make way for the Sydney Harbour Bridge. The pylon of the bridge now stands where the Harbour View Hotel previously stood. This hotel was constructed in 1924 and became a convenient watering hole for workers constructing the Harbour Bridge. The building was heritage listed and restored in 2001 with attention to its art deco style.